As a successor to Mobvoi’s first smartwatch, the TicWatch C2 is a Wear OS by Google device that’s built with premium materials, packed with functions.
The smartwatch market is interesting, at least here in America. In my day-to-day dealings with people, hardly anyone uses one. Those I do see wearing a smartwatch are usually wearing the Apple Watch. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a market for smartwatches. Otherwise, TicWatch wouldn’t be making yet another device for the market. Mobvoi, the owners of TicWatch, have announced the C2. This is the follow-up to the company’s Classic watch from last year.
As a successor to Mobvoi’s first smartwatch, the TicWatch C2 is a Wear OS by Google device that’s built with premium materials, packed with functions, and is available now for pre-order on Mobvoi.com for US$199.99 / £179.99 / €199.99. the C2 will then be widely available for purchase the first week of December.
Mobvoi’s diverse lineup of smartwatches, including the recently released TicWatch Pro, shows there is a TicWatch for every lifestyle. New features of the newly announced TicWatch C2 include:
- Built with stainless steel watch fronts and genuine leather straps
- Comes in three colors: rose gold, black, and platinum
- The rose gold version is thinner (12.80mm), Mobvoi’s thinnest smartwatch yet and is built for slimmer wrists
- Comes equipped with features like NFC (works with Google Pay™), health and fitness functions and voice assistant compatibility
- Powered by Wear OS by Google, with thousands of smartwatch apps and watch faces available through Google Play and new proactive help from the Google Assistant
We’ve enjoyed Mobvoi’s smartwatches in the past and the C2 looks like it could be another great little device from the Chinese company. You can pre-order the device now on Mobvoi’s website at the link below.