Working from a home is the dream job for many people – don’t let this just be a dream. Make it a reality. Thanks to the advances in technology, working from home by setting up a home business, is within the reach of many people. Here are some home business ideas:
1. Passion: If you are passionate about something then convert your passion into a business – example: scrap booking, cooking etc…Word of caution though, so some research to find out if there is a market for it.
2. Drop Shipping: You are basically selling other people’s products and earning a commission. You don’t keep any inventory though – you transfer all the order and shipment details to the manufacturer.
3. Virtual Assistant (VA): Virtual Assistants are in high demand – you basically become the admin person for your customer – some of the duties performed by a virtual assistant are typing, transcribing, writing, managing accounts etc. You don’t have to know all different kinds of jobs before becoming a virtual assistant – just start a VA business and offer the services that you are comfortable with and the rest you can learn as you go.
4. Blog: If you love writing then you can start a blog around the topic you like – example mommy bloggers, blogging about beauty products etc. You don’t have to be an expert in writing – blogs require different kind of writing skills – it is all very conversational – so don’t let the writing part intimidate you.
5. Affiliate Marketer: Set up websites and sell other people’s products. The difference from drop shipping here though is that you don’t take the orders – you get the prospect to your website and then direct them to the merchant’s site. You do just the pre-selling.
These are just a few home business ideas – you can also write a short report about your favorite topic and sell it as an ebook on the internet. There is no end to the opportunities – You need the desire and the motivation to get started and the rest will follow.