We pride ourselves on being on the cutting edge of accounting technology and innovations both on behalf of our customers as well as in our role as an industry expert. After extensive review, we made the company-wide decision in 2014 to bring all new clients on the Bill.com platform as they were on boarded as a client. To date we can say client experiences have been nothing less than stellar—and after a year and a half we seen enough to compile the following list of features that our clients love about Bill.com.
- Instant access and connections from invoice lists and bills to vendor information, historical documents and statements, and all related data.
- Smart support via drop down suggestions and keyword search, keeping you from having to remember vendor names or specifics to find the information you need.
- Current vendor status snapshots and notes in one place.
- The ability to choose which bills to pay, edit payment amounts and ask questions about invoices from one interface, without navigating between screens or programs.
- Comprehensive dashboards with segmented areas to consolidate invoices with partial payments.
- Major vendors are already enrolled in the system and easy to link to new accounts.
- Payments are made electronically with vendors getting an invite and taking over the responsibility of updating their bank information to receive payment.
- No more printing, stuffing or signing checks.
- QuickBooks balances and bank balances are synchronized without check cashing delays.
- Mobile applications and cloud-based systems allow users the ability to approve via any device with the internet.
- Multiple approval levels managed within single workflows without any burden on users.
- Old information is readily accessible so questionable transactions can be reviewed, cleared check information can be printed to send to vendors and all historical data can be retrieved easily.
- Everything is readily available online, allowing users the ability to run reports, export and view offline, and access information without waiting on others or putting in requests.
Did we mention no more manual data management—ever? Yes, our clients love Bill.com. And so do we.